Skip to main content

umm

Okay. I'm in a bad way.

In theory, I'm pretty blessed. I have a home, a handsome fiance. Good friends...and in a world of financial instability...I have a full time job.

I have a lot to be thankful for.

But my mind and heart right now cant accept that. Instead I feel so very, very low.

I cried all the way into work on the bus. I couldn't hide it. I couldn't help it.

I cried at work. All throughout the day.

Fi got nervous and handed me a "free counselling" card.

I have an appointment on Wednesday.

I cried in the toilet cubicle on my lunch.

I cried coming home.

I cried on the phone to my usual psych, "George"

I dont know why or how, but I feel he doesn't understand me, doesn't want to help me and that I cant talk to him anymore.

The loss. I feel like I've lost a friend.

I'm crying now while I type to you.

I feel lost, alone, completely freakin' miserable and I feel like it's never going to end.

The voice of reason in my head says "Remember your Bible. God says This too shall pass"

But I don't think it will. I honestly don't think it ever will.

Comments

  1. It'll be okay again. It will. I promise. I don't even have any means of making that come true but I know it will so I'm promising. Things were good before, remember? They'll be good again. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not the day after. But they will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10...and then 5 :)

Yeah I can tell Im getting better because even though things are tough right now and Im sad and a bit fed up and weary...I still have hope :) I cant help it, it's who I am. I got an email from "Sandy" today. I really care about her and I look up to her and will probably read her email again when im less tired from a long day and it will make more sense...but for now, what I think she was trying to say to me was to take a bit more ownership of my life and to stop asking God to fix it all...or something like that...and I want you to know, Sandy - Im taking ownership of it and doing it ALL myself...but I believe in God and I believe that he hears me and so Im taking EVERYTHING to Him and just asking for some direction on this. I'll email you personally about about that another day. Thanks for always being there for me. I keep trying and failing and falling, then getting excited about something new and getting back up. Im on a very strange path just now and although...

best $270.00 I've ever spent, honestly :)

Now that I've written that, I can remember other things I've loved spending HUGE amounts on: * the first time I got my hair chemically straightened :) * when I bought Jon a "year's pass" to the movies - he loved that gift more than anything else I've ever given him * any time I give Mom 'board money' because she's always so grateful and seeing her smile is a blessing anyway *sigh* back to the point... ...today I'm writing to you from a Travelodge Hotel Room. I know...not the most amazing Hotel - but you wouldnt believe how nice my room is. It's a "deluxe suite" and is big, comfortable, pretty and best of all *big smile* it's airconditioned!!! OH YEAH!!! In this horrid, dry and yet super humid Perth heat...being able to sleep to the hum of a working and LOVELY air conditioner is definitely worth the money I've paid. Here's what lead to this: My anxiety began with coming home to find the carpet pulled up, m...

10 days

 that's how long it took for my friend...let's call him "Adrian"...to open a letter from me. Adrian's had a rough time of late with 2 of his closest friends dying within months of each other. I wanted to send him some support and encouragement in the post so I picked a card with a load of cartoon acorns on the front. The card read "If I had an acorn for every time I thought of you, other people would say I had too many acorns!" then inside, the card said "And they'd be wrong!" It was so cute, even in the store as I read it, I knew I loved it and wanted to buy it for someone. I wrote about how I'd be there for Adrian any time he needed to talk and that he was loved and not alone. I posted it off with a happy smile and hoped it would bless him. I think it took about a week for the card to reach Adrian...but I didn't hear anything back from him for almost 3 weeks all up...because he was scared to open his card. Adrian's anxiety had...