Skip to main content

What I find sexy

Just for a change, I thought I'd tell you all the things about a man I find really, really sexy.


These are in no particular order:




- When he steers a car with the bottom of the palm of his hand
- When a guy behind the steering wheel puts his hand on the back of the passenger seat while he reverses. I don't know...it's like he's putting his arm around you while keeping you safe AND reversing a vehicle. THAT IS HOT.
- When a guy puts his hand on the small of my back to guide me. Ooft.
- Winking. OMG. I love any wink at all; thoughtful winks, cheeky winks, winks that say "I'm right here - go for it"...I love them. SO HOT.
- When a guy is great around children. Oh my word. If a guy is holding a baby with care...and smiles...I think my ovaries explode.
- When a guy is fixing something around the house
- When a guy is fully concentrating on something he's doing - especially if he's using a tool at the time. OH MY WORD.
- I love, love, love when they clench that muscle on their jaw. Channing Tatum has this down to a tea. Probably why I have a 'celebrity crush' on him. OMG.
- When a guy orders for me and gets it just right. Hot damn. I like that.
- When a guy offers to get the bill. Yep. That is HOT.
- When a guy walks with assurance.
- When a guy is comfortable in his own skin.
- When a guy leans down and you can see the top of his underwear - if it's a straight, neat line along his lower back...omg...that gets to me. SO HOT.
- Guys who open doors for ladies. LOVE it.
- When guys casually lean against things while standing - and cross their ankles while doing this. OOFT.
- When a guy dresses well - neat and casual with colours that suit him or when a guy is smartly dressed in a suit
- guys who wear just the right type and amount of aftershave. OMG. So nice.
- When a man runs his hand over the stubble on his face. SO HOT. I love that grainy noise.
- Guys who wear casual shoes - the ones with white souls (sp?) on them - and pad about comfortably in them. I love that.
- Guys who laugh/smile a lot. Alun has a special soft chuckle that makes my tummy feel so warm. It's just so hot when a guy is genuinely happy.




Okay I think that's about it.


Is it me - or has it gotten somewhat hotter in here?


Haha.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 days

 that's how long it took for my friend...let's call him "Adrian"...to open a letter from me. Adrian's had a rough time of late with 2 of his closest friends dying within months of each other. I wanted to send him some support and encouragement in the post so I picked a card with a load of cartoon acorns on the front. The card read "If I had an acorn for every time I thought of you, other people would say I had too many acorns!" then inside, the card said "And they'd be wrong!" It was so cute, even in the store as I read it, I knew I loved it and wanted to buy it for someone. I wrote about how I'd be there for Adrian any time he needed to talk and that he was loved and not alone. I posted it off with a happy smile and hoped it would bless him. I think it took about a week for the card to reach Adrian...but I didn't hear anything back from him for almost 3 weeks all up...because he was scared to open his card. Adrian's anxiety had...

Closing this blog and starting a new one, guys :)

This site is too old! I'm struggling to use it so I've created a brand new blog on "WordPress". here's the new link: https://wordpress.com/view/janetvdepression.wordpress.com So far, it's just a collection of my favourite blogs from THIS site transferred to it's new home...but from tomorrow onwards, I'll be adding new posts daily I think? Thank you for reading along with me all these years, you mean the world to me. Love you guys xx ps. If the blog link doesn't work, please email me at janethill0505@gmail.com so I don't lose your readership. Big hugs xx

I learnt to cook because my Mom left us

My parents have "been together" for 38 years. And I used "been together" very loosely because in all those years, about 28 of them has been incredibly rocky. My parents have screamed, shouted, threatened and hurt each other more than I thought anyone could. They've constantly split up and gotten back together. Every time they split up, we had to move house and I had to ferry my younger brother between two homes and make it seem like an adventure "Yay!Sleepover at Dad's!" so he could live a basically normal life. On one of their MANY break ups, my parents each got a new partner. Mom went out with this Dutch guy and to this day I don't know his name because I called him "Meathead". He was like a well-meaning ogre who rode a motorbike.  Anyway, when Mom starting "seeing" Meathead, she and I got into a huge fight about how she was never home (she wasn't) and Mom decided to leave us altogether. I was in my late teens so Jay w...