Skip to main content

Really scared - of myself and what I'll do

My ladypains will arrive any day now.

And with it, my imminent death.

I know - I know. "So dramatic, Janet".

But I know it deep in my bones. I will die this week.

In the last 7-10 years, my lady pains have revealed themselves through ABSOLUTE RAGE. Rage that is all-consuming and so big, powerful, dark and frightening that I am terrified of what I'll say or do. Once a month - all hell breaks loose - and I'm blindly following myself around, shaking my head at the absolute carnage I'm capable of. Open-mouthed at my own capacity for rage and anger that it floors me. I can't imagine how awful this is for Alun to see.

Lady pains were responsible for me breaking up with Alun 3 times.
They were responsible for losing my sh*t and telling Alun's parents to FUCK OFF.
They were responsible for me breaking a lot of things in the house (sorry).

And lately - they are responsible - or I am - or both (?) - for making me a lot worse than I was to begin with. They drive me down, down, down. The RAGE is like an out of control fire within me - it burns me - and ANIHILATES anyone who tries to touch me - to help me. That's why I keep a distance - to keep you safe. I promise. I'm doing the best I can to save you from this fire.

The intense, powerful dark emotions, ideas and urges lady pains bring with them overwhelm me like 100 foot waves. What I go through once a month is nearly impossible to manage and recover from on a GOOD day...so I'm convinced...this week when they arrive, I will die.

I'm terrified because I don't know what form it will take. I just know it will happen.

SoI don't sleep because I'm so scared.

I cry - non stop - because I'm so deeply grieved that I hate myself so much that I will secretly - even unbeknownst to myself - get rid of myself.

You have no idea how it feels to be like this. This is straight up TERRIFYING.

Not sleeping hasn't helped as my already bent mind is now REALLY off kilter.

I am so close to breaking, you guys - so close to losing it - for good - and THIS IS SO SCARY.

I'm doing what I can to fight this.

I told Alun about it. I told him I'm scared I'll kill myself this week.

I've written goodbye letters to you all in my diary.

I've donated 80% of everything I own to Charity shops.

I swing constantly - every other second between wanting to fight JUST ONE MORE TIME to stay alive and thinking "fuck it" and just letting go.

These lady pains WILL kill me.

I've made an emergency Doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning.

I don't even know what I'll say "Help me - I think I'm going to secretly kill myself? I'm so wired from not sleeping, crying all the time, stressing, suffering, grieving and feeling like I'm crawling through hell on my hands and knees that I'm completely losing my mind and I don't know how you can even begin to help me?!"

I think the most that can happen is I get hospitalised.

I don't want to go.

I don't want to stay.

OMG I want to sleep!!! For more than 20 minutes at a time!!!

I want to live. Only really because I'll miss Alun and I'll miss you. How will I not talk to you every day? To Alun?

I want to DIE. I honestly hate myself SO MUCH that death seems like a good punishment for being the absolute fraud I am. "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem" but it IS NOT TEMPORARY. I know. I've had it for YEARS.

I want to just stop - even for a second.

I'm scared, you guys. I'm really, really scared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I learnt to cook because my Mom left us

My parents have "been together" for 38 years. And I used "been together" very loosely because in all those years, about 28 of them has been incredibly rocky. My parents have screamed, shouted, threatened and hurt each other more than I thought anyone could. They've constantly split up and gotten back together. Every time they split up, we had to move house and I had to ferry my younger brother between two homes and make it seem like an adventure "Yay!Sleepover at Dad's!" so he could live a basically normal life. On one of their MANY break ups, my parents each got a new partner. Mom went out with this Dutch guy and to this day I don't know his name because I called him "Meathead". He was like a well-meaning ogre who rode a motorbike.  Anyway, when Mom starting "seeing" Meathead, she and I got into a huge fight about how she was never home (she wasn't) and Mom decided to leave us altogether. I was in my late teens so Jay w

What I find sexy

Just for a change, I thought I'd tell you all the things about a man I find really, really sexy. These are in no particular order: - When he steers a car with the bottom of the palm of his hand - When a guy behind the steering wheel puts his hand on the back of the passenger seat while he reverses. I don't know...it's like he's putting his arm around you while keeping you safe AND reversing a vehicle. THAT IS HOT. - When a guy puts his hand on the small of my back to guide me. Ooft. - Winking. OMG. I love any wink at all; thoughtful winks, cheeky winks, winks that say "I'm right here - go for it"...I love them. SO HOT. - When a guy is great around children. Oh my word. If a guy is holding a baby with care...and smiles...I think my ovaries explode. - When a guy is fixing something around the house - When a guy is fully concentrating on something he's doing - especially if he's using a tool at the time. OH MY WORD. - I love, love, love

best $270.00 I've ever spent, honestly :)

Now that I've written that, I can remember other things I've loved spending HUGE amounts on: * the first time I got my hair chemically straightened :) * when I bought Jon a "year's pass" to the movies - he loved that gift more than anything else I've ever given him * any time I give Mom 'board money' because she's always so grateful and seeing her smile is a blessing anyway *sigh* back to the point... ...today I'm writing to you from a Travelodge Hotel Room. I know...not the most amazing Hotel - but you wouldnt believe how nice my room is. It's a "deluxe suite" and is big, comfortable, pretty and best of all *big smile* it's airconditioned!!! OH YEAH!!! In this horrid, dry and yet super humid Perth heat...being able to sleep to the hum of a working and LOVELY air conditioner is definitely worth the money I've paid. Here's what lead to this: My anxiety began with coming home to find the carpet pulled up, m